Compass Group, North America RECRUITING SPECIALIST in Austin, Texas
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Austin Texas - Remote
Under the guidance of the People Strategy and Development team, reporting into the Sr. Manager, People Strategy and Culture, the Divisional Recruitment and Engagement Specialist is responsible for supporting sourcing of candidates for frontline hourly positions, overseeing divisional administrative recruitment functions and driving associate engagement-related activities. The primary focus of this position will be to support divisional operations teams with recruiting so that TouchPoint’s recruiting needs are met. The Divisional Recruitment and Engagement Specialist, will collaboratively work with operations, HR, and Compass Group Talent Acquisition on the following functional areas: job postings, sourcing, recruiting, screening, and selection. This role is required to live in the Austin, Texas area and will work from home and travel within the following areas: TX, FL, AL, OK, KS
• Coordinates with onsite management teams and Regional Director of Operations to identify key support needs with recruiting in specific geographies in the state/market
• Oversees internal people management system, PeopleHub, for frontline, hourly recruitment and liaises with Onboarding (My Great Start) contact to ensure a smooth transition from hire to onboarding
• Monitors pipeline and flow of applicants and employs sourcing strategies in collaboration with the Compass Group Talent Acquisition team to fill vacancies
• Assists with scheduling interviews, coordinating calendars, background checks and working with the TouchPoint ministry contact to ensure a smooth onboarding experience
• Schedules, conducts, reports, and monitors all required efforts including, but not limited to, career/job fairs, campus recruiting, community center postings, etc.
• Facilitates promotion of the annual Your Voice associate engagement survey. Drives post-survey, action planning initiatives
• Champions associate engagement-related activities in respective division
• Maintains good relations with team members, clients and external groups related to recruiting sources
• Embraces TouchPoint’s “purpose” as the foundation for sourcing candidates. The Divisional TA and Engagement Specialist understands the organizational purpose and uses it as a guide in his or her daily performance
• Ensure all company HR-related policies and federal and state laws are applied consistently
• Bachelor's degree preferred; experience can substitute for formal education
• Three to five plus years’ recruiting experience preferred; prior experience working with a staffing agency or headhunting firm and/or recruiting foodservice professionals is strongly preferred
• Ability to work autonomously, remotely, and in a virtual environment
• Excellent English and grammar skills
• Ability to use business math concepts
• Comprehensive knowledge of HR and EEOC policies
• Must be team-oriented, get along well with others, and demonstrate a high level of sensitivity and interest in people
• Exhibit high degree of initiative and critical thinking skills to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines, and a positive attitude
• Proficient in the use of Windows-based office software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Willingness to travel up to 30% within division with some overnight stays
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story (http://www.compass-usa.com/our-story/)
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
Life Insurance/ AD
Paid Time Off
Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
Associate Shopping Program
Health and Wellness Programs
Identity Theft Protection
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1019437
ERIN S PRINDLE