Compass Group, North America STAFFING MANAGER, SAN FRANCISCO, CA in SAN FRANCISCO, California
We have an opening for a *STAFFING MANAGER *position.
Location: The Chase Center, San Francisco, CA /Note: online applications accepted only./
Requirement: 3+ years of experience staffing for events, maintaining scheduling and more.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Full-time associates at Bon Appétit are eligible for many benefits, including:
Paid vacation and sick leave
Medical, Dental, and Vision
401(k) with matching by company
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Location: The Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
*Staffing Manager *
Mission: To provide staffing for all departments that allow team members to deliver Bon Appetit standards. Results are achieved through intelligent, professional and practical communication, management and leadership skills. This position will be responsible for staffing for events, and maintaining scheduling matrix.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Completes all projects in a timely and professional manner
• Maintains effective and consistent communication with Human Resources Department
• Participates actively in Human Resources projects and goals
• Ensures team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs
• Has strong attention to detail Controls
• Thoroughly and accurately uses applicable Bon Appetit systems
• Ensures team members adhere to Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook
• Forecasts and adequately schedules team members to meet operational needs and desired targets
• Maintains and understands union seniority list• Schedules team members strictly according to seniority list
• Actively involved in calling and confirming all hourly team members for each event
• Manages the business by identifying who to schedule in each area by skill set Team
• Uses all performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
• Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
• Conducts regular scheduled meetings to ensure lines of communication are open between management and team members
• Interviews, hires, trains and develops team members according to Company guidelines
• Displays a positive attitude towards team members.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 240005